Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Traditional Thali Setting By Komali Nunna

Hi dear friends,
I am really excited to share most talented Blogger Buddy whom I recently met on the internet Firstly I was impressed with her table settings and then when I visited her website I was amazed to see her book and the way she has presented our Indian Ethnicity in Food and tablescapes.
She is on american television also showing people how to cook Indian food in simple easy ways and there are many articles about her talent and her Cook book in News papers.
Its an Honor for me to feature her work on my blog "Thanks Komali Nunna"for having confidence in me.

Beautiful Table setting on American Land By an Indian...its rightly said "you cannot take India out an Indian "we are known for our hospitality.




After seeing this beautiful table setting you all would want to know more about her Am I correct?
She Is a chemist by profession . After her children went to college, she decided to follow her passion - cooking and entertaining. she wrote and published a book called "Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen". Her book is a fusion of Eastern philosophy with Western style. It is a cookbook, entertaining book and coffee table book all in one. It is a 320-page hardbound book with over 260 luscious photographs. This book will make the most beautiful coffee table book to salivate your taste buds and stimulate your mind with Indian culture and traditions. Her goal is to demystify Indian food and promote the health benefits of spices. Please check out her website, http://www.komalinunna.com,and her Blog http://komalinunna.blogspot.com/ for more information about her book. Her other hobbies include gardening, flower arranging, cake decorating and tablescaping.

Here are some of the best of best Tablescapes that Komali has recently did its a fusion of eastern Philosophy with western style. And I am really eager to see is her deliciously cooked food served in this Thali so that I can come over for Lunch some time to her home :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails