Friday, May 21, 2010

Co-Blogger find of this Month "Rainbow The colours of India "

Hello all,
I am very excited to introduce you all of my new friend Sanghamitra and want to introduce you all to visit her beautiful blog named as "Rainbow the colours of India"http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com
She lives in Singapore and really a true Indian at heart.
Here are some pics that I am going to share of her Delhi home that she has preserved to share her interest in Ethnic Indian Decor and how passionate she is towards the splash of colours that she brings in her home.Which makes her place very warm and inviting and welcoming too.
India is all about "COLOURS" I am sure you all would agree with me.I feel we are bold and we dont get intimidated to use colours in our life may it be home decor,clothing etc.In all walks of life we enjoy the true colours of India.
Check out some Home decor Ideas now!!
After taking a tour of her home...I am sure you all have fallen in Love with her home.
Thanks Sanghamitra for sharing your creativity and Lovely home with all of us here.
Pls visit her blog http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous... I just cant get enough of her home! thank you for introducing us to her... really!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous... I just cant get enough of her home! thank you for introducing us to her... really!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Thanks Rashmi for all your costant support,encouragement and hard work...

Thanks a ton once again dear:-)

Regards
Sanghamitra.

Vani said...

I really liked the Indian home in Singapore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails