Friday, May 21, 2010

An Ethnic Indian Home in Singapore

After introducing you all to my new blogger friend Sanghamitra ,and her blog.
I am sure you all must have been so eager to see her Singapore home where she and her family live.I was so amazed to see her cute and well decorated home in singapore.Its so inviting and I felt I actually visited her home just by looking at the pics.check them out!!
Thanks again Sanghamitra for sharing your work.
I am sure you will enjoying blogging and share more and more creative spaces from your nest.
pls visit her blog http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my... such a super impressive home!! soooooo well decorated!! well done!

GB said...

Lovely colors! And the cushion covers on her dining chair backs--brilliant! Thanks for sharing this lovely home. :)

Gagan

Unknown said...

Loved the caps on her dining chairs...:)

Sharon

My Dream Canvas said...

Hi Rashmi, Have not heard from you in a while Hope all is well ?

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Woww! Such a lovely blog!! I love it!!

Deepa Jagarlapoodi said...

A Home full of decor inspirations is always inspiring..thanks for sharing:) :)

farah said...

hi rashmi,
long time not heard from you. have been out on vacations. just called to say hi.regards

Eyes of India said...

These are beautiful photos, thanks for posting!

Eyes of India said...

Amazing photos, love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails