Friday, February 19, 2010

Amarya Haveli -New Delhi a perfect boutique style guesthouse

I am totally impressed with this place I just love the furniture,decor,paints and elegance and style.This place is represents perfect Indian decor.A bit more on
Amarya Haveli is a cheerful blend of ethnic motifs and European comfort. An eclectic array of Indian antique furnishings intersperses contemporary decor, creating a cozy ambience that infuses this charming home, from the warm silken lounge and individually styled suites to the magical starlit terrace










photo courtesy -http://www.amaryagroup.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No... No.. You cant be posting all these lovely hotels in Jaipur... I was there last year... and wish I knew of all these before I went!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails